Monday 27 April 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M

I had to check out the Matthew Williamson collection for H&M as soon as it arrived at my nearest H&M . I was quite surprised by the collection, It was very vibrant , fresh and looked like designer pieces, which previous designer collections failed on . I must say i was quite shocked by the price , i wasn't expecting the big price hike, but i guess it seems worth it.




My favourite item out of the entire collection had to be the dress along with the Belt .Their were some key pieces in the collection such as the peacock dress and the maxi dress along with the leather jacket that caught my eye. The accessories were amazingly detailed and could easily pass off as a genuine designer pieces, they would be a great investment fashion wise.

Did you purchase anything from the Matthew Williamson Collection ?

No comments:

Post a Comment